What is LearnTheHeart.com?
Get your personal
|1) Comprehensive review of ALL topics in cardiology written in a simple,
easy-to-understand way. Each topic reviewed in a basic, intermediate, and
2) Comprehensive EKG review also in a basic, intermediate, and advanced level.
3) You can "Ask The Doctor" any cardiology question (for educational purposes
only, for example, NOT for medical advice)
4) Up-To-Date news in cardiology
5) Feature articles on hot topics in cardiology
6) Up-To-Date review of most available cardiology textbooks
"Pathophysiology of Heart Disease" is a perfect
combination of basic science and clinical
cardiology. Written with the collaboration of
medical students, this text takes difficult topics
and impressively simplifies them, making this
book a perfect companion to the 2nd year
medical student wishing to apply his/her basic
science knowledge to the cardiology patients
he/she encounters on rotations. Because of the
significant amount of physiology in this text, it
is, however, not ideal for the 3rd or 4th year
medical student wishing to study for board
exams or simply learn the basic features of the
most common cardiovascular diseases.
"Pathophysiology of Heart Disease" is a must for
the student/resident pondering a career in
internal medicine or cardiology.
LearnTheHeart.com score: 9.5/10